MAYHEM IN THE MIDWEST

Life as we know it........as told by Heather

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lately

We sure were busy last month. Both kids and my mom had birthdays, there was Easter and Jason went back to work. On top of that I went on a field trip with Jordis' class, we've been doing online school with Xan and have been trying to keep up with getting the kids to church every Wednesday night, my busier work schedule, hosting a bridal shower for Jason's sister and trying to get the fence finished. Of course I have photos of most of these things, but my laptop finally went kaput, so that's why I haven't been blogging about all of these fun times.

I just got a new laptop last week and got pictures downloaded from Monique's bridal shower so I will have something to post soon.

Happy May, everyone!

No comments: